AS203528 has an OPEN peering policy, always looking to peer with other networks, specially also hobbyists/educational networks.
Points of Presence.
AS203528 has nodes in:
- New York USA
- Dusseldorf, Germany
- Ostrava, Czech Republic
Peering at an IXP
AS203528 is present at the following IXPs:
- LocIX Dusseldorf
- 4IXP (Virtual)
If you are present on any of those, just peer with the IXP route servers and we will be good to go.
Peering over a tunnel
This is also an okay solution. I can do the following:
- Wireguard over IPv6: All locations.
- Wireguard over IPv4: NYC and Dusseldorf.
- OpenVPN TAP over IPv4: Ostrava.
Just send me an email at either of the addresses I have listed on PeeringDB and I will reply whenever possible.
Rules for peering over a tunnel:
- Max prefix set to whatever your network lists on PeeringDB.
- You must let me know what prefixes you will send to me, I will do the same with you, I will manually create import prefix list filter for your BGP session.
- Strict ingress filtering will be applied, as per BCP38 rules.
- Do not point any static/default route to me (I will also filter traffic that is not destined to my IP block), only send me traffic destined to a prefix I have advertised to you.